Gulf Publishing Companys tenth Womens Global Leadership Conference in Energy and Technology (WGLC) takes place in October! Its an exciting time to be a woman in the oil and gas industry as new discoveries and technological innovations create global opportunities. Wed like to invite you to attend the 2013 WGLC conference 29-30 October, 2013 and take part in this special event.
As one of the largest womens events in the industry, and the only one that focuses on discussing key environmental, economic and professional development issues in oil and gas, this is the perfect forum to network with your peers and exchange valuable ideas and experiences. Targeted specifically to matters of female leadership, WGLC strives to provide meaningful discussion on all aspects of responsible stewardship ranging from energy security and geopolitics to personal career development. We hope to see you there.
- 664 active oil and gas professionals attended
- Keynote speakers included Henrietta H. Fore, chairman and CEO of Holsman International, and Mark P. Mills, CEO of the Digital Power Group and Houston mayor, Annise Parker gave a special welcome address
- Two days of presentations focusing on career development and global oil and gas issues and trends as well as panel discussions on Developing Women Leaders for a Global Market and North American Revolution - Shale, Oil Sands, Natural Gas, Transportation and Infrastructure
- Speakers and panelists included executives at leading operator and service companies like ExxonMobil Exploration Company, BP, Saudi Aramco, Chevron Asia Pacific Exploration and Production, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, XTO Energy, Shell, Statoil, Schlumberger and Petrobras
- Multiple networking opportunities occurred throughout the two-day event, including a wine tasting sponsored by Baker Hughes Incorporated
Check out more coverage of the 2012 WGLC, including a recap of this year's conference, in our "Women in the News" section.
Read what the Houston Business Journal and the Houston Chronicle's FuelFix.com had to say about WGLC 2012:
General information about the event or participating:
Gulf Publishing Company
+1 713 520 4475
Group delegate passes:
Gulf Publishing Company
+1 713 520 4402
To suggest a speaker for consideration: Please submit speaker suggestions by sending a bio and a few paragraphs pertaining to the person's expertise on a given subject outlined in the conference agenda. There are no exact deadlines for speaker submissions. You will be contacted directly if the person you submit for consideration seems a good fit by the director of events and the conference advisory board. Please e-mail suggestions to Melissa Smith, Events Director, at Melissa.Smith@GulfPub.com.
|Follow us on:
|"Like" our Facebook page:
||Join our group on:|